she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Locale Lookout [SW]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 14:25:54 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

A volcanic region was quite frankly, a treat for Roze, a unique locale that she'd never had the opportunity to explore before. Rather, she'd read plenty about such things, and she was more than interested in finding out just how much of what she'd read was true—particularly how well the volcanic soot nourished the local flora, as well as the unique chance to stumble upon rarer fire-type and ground-pokémon that found these far warmer climates more suitable for their living standards.[break][break]

She'd gathered a small sample of the well-nourished soils and clay in the area, her dear little Fletchling, Sunshine, curiously eyeing her activity from atop her head. Roze had settled herself in Petalburg finally, in a home with a nice small greenhouse behind it, and she was curious as to just how impactful the soil surrounding this volcano was. Even if it was rather swelteringly hot for the Galarian conservationist, she'd been well prepared with plenty of water to keep herself hydrated and cool as she'd sat herself down a little distance further, closer towards the trail down towards Lavaridge that seemed to be known as the Jagged Pass.[break][break]

Laying down her pack, she'd figured it was good to just enjoy her time, unwrapping a homemade muesli bar for herself and stretching out her hand filled with seeds from a container for Sunshine to peck from as he made himself comfortable on her arm. She'd chuckled to herself seeing just how much her Fletchling seemed to enjoy the treat of wild seeds.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Locale Lookout [SW]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 20:38:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUGTRIO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Locale Lookout [SW]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 23:36:35 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

As Roze and Sunshine seemed to enjoy their little break, it seemed they'd had a visitor, a slight rumble from beneath them had gotten the attention of the trainer and her little red robin, a soft trail of tunnels that perforated the ground seeming to form circles around them in a rather haphazard pattern. With a slight pop as a Dugtrio seemed to unearth itself just a ways away from Roze who'd given the mole pokémon a slight wave. The Dugtrio seemed to bounce amongst one another as they curiously approached.[break][break]

Roze had noticed the trio seeming to eye her muesli bar, and she'd laughed as she'd pieced together what they might just want, a bit of honey and peanut butter alongside some dried fruits most certainly made her little snack rather tantalizing. Thankfully, Roze had plenty to share—though she might just need to cut her trip short to do so. Nonetheless, she'd offered what remained of her own one to the pokémon who while initially wary despite approaching themselves, one of them had seemed a little braver, leaning forward to take a small bite.[break][break]

With what seemed like a delighted response that had let the rest of the trio of moles gain the confidence to approach too, Roze had giggled, "hold on, be patient," she'd said in a rather soothing tone, setting down the seeds she'd had out for Sunshine to the side—which the little red robin had jumped down from the perch of her arm to continue nibbling on given that there seemed to be no danger. The raven-haired conservationist had rummaged slightly through her pack, retrieving a handful more of her field snacks alongside a pair of bowls.[break][break]

She'd poured some water for the Dugtrio and broke up the bar to smaller chunks before pushing the bowls forward, happy to let them dig in, "would you like to come with me?" she'd asked rather nonchalantly as the pokémon continued to chow down on their meal. She'd shown a poké ball in her hand, giving the mole pokémon time to ruminate and decide, making sure to be as non-threatening as possible, she hadn't minded if they simply tunneled away after getting what they wanted, but they'd surely been rather charming with how much they seemed to enjoy their food.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Locale Lookout [SW]
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 17:25:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE DUGTRIO!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---